Banana Oat-Meal Bread Recipe
Eat Right Oat Flour.
Mashed Ripe Banana.
Honey or Pure Maple Syrup
- Preheat oven to 350°F and spray a 8 x 4 inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Combine ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Combine banana, oil, vanilla, and eggs in a small bowl or measuring cup.
- Pour wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir gently just until the dry ingredients are moistened.
- Spoon batter into the prepared pan/cup and bake for 55 minutes, or until hardened.
- Cool on a wire rack, in the pan, for about 20 minutes
- Remove the bread from the pan and cool thoroughly on the rack.
- Serve to be devoured