5 cups of Oat-flour
4 cups hot water
1. Pour Oat flour into bowl
2. Boil about 4 cups of water in pot, set aside a cup of the boiled water.
Reduce the heat and gently add the oat flour powder to the remaining boiling water in the pot.
3. Use a ladle, or rolling stick (orogun) and turn until the oatmeal powder is absorbed.
4. Add the hot water set aside in (2) if the Oat Swallow is too hard and turn ensure it is a little softer because it gets harder after its done and cools.
5. You may leave the Oat Swallow in pot, covered to boil for about 5 mins
6. Turn again
7. Serve Oat Swallow with your favorite soup and enjoy.